Friday, April 3, 2009

Paper Daisy, a scrapbooking store

I knew it was going to be difficult, and challenging but I had no idea my back would hurt so much!
Today is day 3. Up until today I hadn't made much headway in the way of customers or profit. FINALLY today I not only had a good number of customers but I also made some money! Most of that was on invitations...something I need to start pushing as it appears to be what is going to pay my bills!
MY BUILDING THE DAY I LEASED IT.
AFTER
I'm placing an order on monday to re-stock the store. Something I couldn't do until now because my tax number hadn't arrived yet from the state. I've been assured that it will be in my mailbox today! We'll see about that!
The webpage is being updated and will hopefully be up and running by next week. Chris is handling that at this point. If he doesn't do a good job I'll FIRE him!

In the next two weeks I plan on painting the trim on the outside of the building and organizing some summer camp activities for kids. My new awning was up today courtesy of the landlord. As soon as I get the front of the building painted and look







I wanted to share some pictures of my store! The front window was done my yours truly with the help of my neighbor's cricut expressions.
I'll post lots more pictures once I get the outside of the building cleaned up the way I want it!
Wish me luck!



1 comment: